When expressing your sympathy at a memorial service, the type of flowers you select often convey specific sentiments. The traditional language of flowers allows you to send a meaningful message that goes beyond their floral beauty and your thoughtfulness. If you are looking for a way to send a truly special and heartfelt message during this sad time, Ron & Alicia Robinson Florist are here to assist you to choose the perfect sympathy flowers.
* Lilies – These elegant flowers are most commonly associated with memorial services. They signify the innocence and purity that has been restored to the soul of your departed loved one. Both white lilies and stargazer lilies are considered appropriate.
* Carnations – With a soft fragrance and long-lasting beauty, carnations are often used for funeral flowers. The traditional white carnation stands for love and innocence, the red carnation denotes admiration, and a pink carnation is symbolic of remembrance.
* Orchids – These elegant plants convey that you will always love the deceased; white phalaenopsis and dendrobium orchids are considered appropriate in this respect.
* Gladioli – The gladiolus bloom is tall and elegant, are is generally used in traditional fan sprays. The gladiolus symbolizes sincerity, strength, and moral integrity. They are available in a broad spectrum of hues, allowing you to send these beautiful flowers in their favorite color.
* Roses – Roses are a beloved symbol in all stages of life, and can be particularly meaningful when choosing funeral flowers. White roses signify reverence, red roses denote love and respect, pink roses convey gratitude and yellow roses stand for enduring ties with the deceased. * Daffodils, Tulips, and Hydrangea – Spring flowers are symbolic of hope, renewal, and new beginnings. They are believed to bring encouragement to someone who is grieving. They can often be replanted outside for a lasting reminder of your love and sentiments.
The floral experts at Ron & Alicia Robinson Florist are here to help you to choose the best sympathy flowers for the funeral, memorial service, or to send to the home of a grieving family. We work closely with all Glendora, Whittier, and Rowland Heights area funeral homes and are honored to help you with any necessary arrangements.