The Simple answer: Flowers make people smile.
Everyone is sure to be experiencing some sort of chaos in their lives during these challenging times. Flowers offer, even for a moment, a brief pause to "stop and smell the roses". Science has proven that flowers have a positive emotional impact on people. Read more about the Rutgers University study here:
See the actual study here:
Yes! We are open, but we are only allowed a 2 groups at a time in the store. In order to reduce the wait time, we highly recommend you order online or over the phone. Below are our hours:
Whittier & Glendora
Sat & Sun: 8AM-5PM
(Whittier is closed on Tuesdays)
Yes we are delivering. In order to follow guidelines with "Social Distancing" set by the CDC, we are currently offering contact-less delivery which can be selected during your order. This means we our driver will drop off deliveries when possible in a safe location (such as a porch) and contact the recipient about the delivery.
We are continuing to make steps to ensure that it as safe as possible to shop with us. Below are some steps we have taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- We are no offering Curbside Pick-up. Let us know when you arrive and an associate will bring your order to your car. This reduces the amount of people inside the store.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers to keep both customer and employees safe.
- Frequent sanitization of common "touch" areas such as countertops, door handles, and pens.
- Daily screening of staff members for their well being and that of our customers. Staff members that show or report symptoms of any illness will be asked to prioritize their health by staying home and consulting their medical professionals so that they receive proper care.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing by all staff members.